10 Good Reasons to Choose Us
- Locally owned and operated. You can always talk to the owner.
- Convenient Hours that make dropping off and picking up your vehicle easier. Plus – Early Bird/Night Owl drop-off service.
- Vehicle pickup and delivery service, customer shuttle service, and rental cars are available.
- No-Hassel Local 24-Month/24,000 Mile Limited Warranty (protecting you within 25 miles of home) on most repairs. No-Hassel Nationwide 12-Month/12,000 Mile Limited Warranty (protecting you anywhere in the USA.
- We can help you maintain your vehicle warranty by performing services that meet or exceed original manufacturer’s warranty requirements.
- We accept personal checks, MasterCard or Visa. Financing options are also available.
- A clean, comfortable, air-conditioned customer area with magazines, courtesy phone, internet service.
- 24 Hour towing service.
- Computerized vehicle records and estimating programs you can count on for accuracy.
- A great place to run into your friends and neighbors. Independence has trusted Maywood Auto Repair since 1995!
A Few words
Team & Experience: Technicians at Maywood Auto Repair have access to the most extensive training in the automotive industry. Furthermore, we employ ASE-certified technicians for all areas of work performed. To find out more about ASE certification, visit our ASE page to learn more.
Need more reasons to turn to Maywood Auto Repair for “Service You Can Trust”? Talk with us today – we have dozens of them, and they all revolve around making a pleasant experience you’ll want to repeat. Auto repair in Independence, Missouri.
Services Offered: Domestic Repair, Import Repair, European Repair, Foreign Repair, Transmission & Clutch Repair, Tire & Brake Repair, Electrical Repair, Oil Change Facility, General Repair (Aftermarket), Japanese Repair, Radiator Repair, Electric Repair
Our business takes quality and customer service seriously. As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program